TEXAS FOOTBALL USHER
INSTRUCTIONS: BEFORE YOU COMPLETE THE APPLICATION, YOU MUST HAVE A UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS ELECTRONIC IDENTITY (UT EID). PLEASE GO TO THIS WEBSITE -HTTPS://IDMANAGER.ITS.UTEXAS.EDU - TO DETERMINE IF YOU ALREADY HAVE OR WILL NEED TO CREATE A UT EID.
Once you have received your UT EID, please complete each form.
Please do not fill out the forms if:
- 1) You are a full-time University of Texas employee.
- 2) You are a University of Texas student with a work-study position.
- 3) You cannot attend an interview session. Dates and times are on the “Basic Information Form”.
- 4) You cannot attend usher orientation on Saturday, August 23.
- 5) You are younger than 18 years old.
PLEASE NOTE: You are applying for a security sensitive position at The University of Texas at Austin. A criminal background check will be conducted. If your record of criminal activity is found to be false or if there is a record omitted, your application will be voided.
Deadline for applications is Thursday, August 7 at 5:00 p.m.
You must drop off the application in person and show your photo ID to an Events Department representative.
- Drop off in person:
- Frank Erwin Center Administrative Office
- 1701 Red River
- Austin, Texas 78701
- Hours: Monday - Friday
- 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
*West side of the building, Red River Street level
PLEASE NOTE: The area is under construction. There is Box Office parking in Lot 118, located to the North of the Frank Erwin Center.
Download Application(right click on link and select download option in menu)